This $20 crochet class will teach students how to no-sew seam together two pieces of plush/fleece blankets to create one beautiful, thick blanket with a crochet edging border. Students will learn how to:
- Pair up the two blankets so that they lie together as one blanket.
- Make the Double Crochet Stitch and the DC Cluster to create a beautiful edging border to go all around the blanket.
- Invisible weave in your tails for a finished, professional look in your final product.
The class will be held Saturday, January 21st from 1:30pm-3:30pm and is recommended to students who know how to chain and single crochet. Students will need to bring:
- 2 fleece/plush blankets of the same size with an existing blanket stitch edging.
- Est. 200-250 yards of worsted weight yarn in complementing color to selected blankets.
- H hook
- Crochet stitch markers (optional; not required but they make the process of seaming the two blankets together easier and more efficient)
Materials are not included.
L & B will have a small selection of the fleece or plush blankets for students to purchase or you can bring your own.